Far Infrared Lamp | Infrared Lamps for Healing | Relax Sauna
World’s most powerful far infrared lamp used for healing purposes.
The Sky Eye Medical Lamp (approved by the FDA as a medical Device) is used in many medical practices and clinics. It is extremely effective in wound healing, and in diminishing Diabetic Ulcers. This far infrared lamp is remarkably fast at decreasing inflammation.
This infrared healing lamp is suitable for long hours of usage without risk of overheating/causing burns; FIR energy is compatible and readily absorbed by the human body.
Easy and convenient to use; infrared healing lamps are able to penetrate clothing with full benefits.
360 degree rotational head and adjustable stand to suit any angle, height and intensity required by the user; any part of the body can receive treatment.
Infrared lamps for healing can help those who suffer from muscle ache, shoulder pain; improves metabolism and blood circulation.
Using an infrared healing lamp for 15 minutes can create desirable results.
The most powerful and only FDA approved medical grade far infrared lamp
Here is a test case.
Sky Eye Radiator Study: A lady was in a hospital for 18 months.
The Hospital was not able to heal the diabetic ulcer.
As a last resort, the staff tried using the Sky Eye 800 watt radiator on the patient for 20 minutes a day for 7 weeks.
This is part of their results.
Here are 5 pictures showing the progression of healing the diabetic sore.
WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES
- Speeds wound and injury healing. Used by professional athletes.
- FIR energy is readily absorbed by the human body.
- Easy and convenient to use; able to penetrate clothing with full benefits.
- 360° rotational head and adjustable stand to suit any angle, height and intensity required by the user; any part of the body can receive treatment.
- Benefits those who suffer from muscle ache, shoulder pain; improves metabolism and blood circulation.
- A short usage of 15 minutes can create desirable results.
- Doctors use it for healing diabetic ulcers.
Click here to learn more about the Sky Eye medical grade far infrared lamp