Relax Sauna User Tips
- Three towels can be used in the sauna to catch most sweat. A large towel folded for under the feet. And another on the seat. And a third draped over the backrest if you choose to leave it up. Option to keep a hand towel nearby for face sweat.
- Option to leave backrest on chair down to get more heat on your back.
- Control unit can be laid on an end table or taped with duck tape to top edge. You will notice a half circle indentation in the blue holder that the pole inside fits in. Can be a bit challenging to fit it.
- EMF tests very low. The foot pads on top of the generators are ideally for those short-legged whose feet would dangle. There is a bit of EMF if feet are put on top of the generators and this may be mitigated some by the infrared.
- The best place to put the feet is in-between the two generators. Remove and wipe down the foot pads occasionally.
- Always push the chair to the back, and pull the generators to the front.
- Make sure the generator silver bars are pulled apart enough so side button clasp clicks.
- Every three months or as needed, blow out dust on back of generators with hair dryer or computer air duster.
- Instructions say use clean water, not chemical cleaners, to wipe down sauna. A bit of hydrogen peroxide can be added. Option every 3 to 6 month one user said she puts the tent in front yard and hoses it down. The infrared kills bacteria so many users find that even after years of usage, there is no odor.
- Many owners use the sauna daily, and some twice daily. Sweat starts about 8 minutes so visitors can use it up to 7 minutes with clothes as infrared goes through clothes. When having a party at home, it can be rewarding to see others get some relief from aches and pains in just 7 minutes. Before bed with PJ's on, one can use it for 7 minutes to relax and help sleep.
- Keep the instruction booklet handy to review occasionally.
- The more water drunken beforehand, the more sweat and urine that brings out the environmental and other chemical toxins. 8 to 16 ounces before/after suggested.
- Weigh yourself before first usage, and regularly to check on weight loss month to month. Also take a face photo, and compare month to month. The sauna detoxes chemicals and breaks up large water molecule clusters to better hydrate the body. Skin and complexion improvement is common. Also, write down any wellness issues before using the first time, especially pains, arthritis, mental fog, sleep etc and check on month to month. One lady in her 70's says she got rid of 12 aches and pains in 6 weeks using it twice a day for 20 minutes.
- Some owners use the time to meditate or to listen to a YouTube video. Hand slots can be open to cool or for reading but reduces infrared effects. One yellow switch can be turned off for cooler experience.
- During winter, the sauna is a real blessing.
- After a full sweat session, muscles will be very relaxed. One can continue to sit in the sauna and have a covered cup of water nearby to drink.
- Important: If you get out early before the buzzer, turn the two yellow switches off, or let the time run out rather than turn the dial in reverse.
- The sauna is portable, 18 pounds aside from chair, so it is fun to take it on trips to help family and friends with aches, pains, issues. It fits in a large suitcase for airlines. Borrow a chair.
- The Black Sauna has heavier material. On a 20 minute session with the Silver Sauna, the Black Sauna may do a session in around 17 minutes.
- Folding the tent up can be a challenge to get it into a small circle. The side with the Relax symbol always goes on top when laying it on the floor. The bottom is tucked in underneath. And then lifted up on its side and pushed down into figure 8. The velcro strap attached to other side.
The sauna may pay for itself, or more, over the usual product life of 10-14 years.
One doctor bought 10 saunas for himself and others 15 years ago, and he said
his is still running well with heavy usage.
Suggest save these usage tips for reference and to share with others and the
Many sauna users have switched over from wood and other carbon panel saunas.
Fitness clubs usually have a steam sauna and a dry heat sauna with water poured over a hot stove or rocks. These heat the air which largely benefits skin and lungs. A far infrared sauna heats the body from the inside, raising core temperature as much as 3 degrees in 25 minutes causing the body to sweat. As the sweat comes to the skin, it picks up toxins and also dumps them in the urine.
Most all infrared saunas, wood and others from China, use primitive carbon panels to generate the infrared. This is a large fabric cloth impregnated with carbon and hung on the side(s) of the sauna, and electrically heated up. It emits a modest amount of infrared.
The Relax invention uses two motorized generators to push large amounts of energy instantly through the 40 microprocessor chips that convert it to very beneficial far infrared for a high volume experience and faster benefit in only 15 to 20 minute full sweat session, versus usually 10 to 20 minute heat up in carbon panel sweating and sent it back. saunas and 40 to 45 minutes for full sweat. Comparatively, it’s like a motorcycle to a bicycle. A Relax user ordered a small carbon panel sauna (likely from China) to compare it to Relax. She said it got hot but did not produce effusive.
Note: Most sauna users were satisfied with their saunas until they tried the Relax Sauna!
Doctors Who Recommend the Relax Far Infrared Sauna
Far Infrared is Beneficial For:
• Aches & Pains
• Athletic Performance
• Bone & Joint Health
• Brain Health
• Burning Calories
• Burning Fat
• Cellular Renewal
• Core Temp. Increase
• Endorphin Release
• Heart Health
• Heat Shock Proteins
• Heavy Metal Detox
• Immune System
• Lymphatic Systems
• Lung Function
• Menstrual Cramps
• Mental Health
• Mitochondrial Function
• Reducing Body Fat/Cellulite
• Serotonin Increase
• Skin Health
• Weight Loss
• White Blood Cells
• Winter Chill
Thank you again and congratulations on a very wise decision.
Please help others in need find out about this amazing wellness tool. It changes lives.
Relax Portable Far Infrared Sauna
Black Portable Relax Far Infrared Sauna
Relax Far Infrared Lie Down Sauna
Relax Sky Eye Medical Lamp